Tuesday 1 March 2016

Provoked and Accused.

So... someone tried to provoke and accuse me on my Campaign Thread!
As if these people did not learn a lesson last year.

Just for future reference, here is a mail I sent to the organizer of Eve Vote Match, before the elections opened on 29th February:

"
Re: Please remember to fill in your Vote Match profile.
From: Lorelei Ierendi
Sent: 2016.02.27 23:15
To: EVE VOTE MATCH ORGANISER

Hi!
Firstly thanks for doing this!
Secondly, some questions were very hard to answer, because none of the available answers fit what I am thinking... (eg the Suicide Ganking question). I know that it is not possible to cover all options in a multi-choice format... but if there was a "none of the above" option... candidates could then explain their answer.
Cheers,
Lorelei
"
Keep on trucking... and remember to Vote!!!
Vote for whoever!
Just remember you have to live (play) with the consequences.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment